Saturday, March 02, 2013

21st

Today is the FIRST day to step into my 21st
I think I had grown up a lot
For the past few years maybe I will set a high expectation on my birthday celebration
Now? Rather not..
Having a simple dinner with beloved family..no need a big cake..no need birthday song..
It's satisfied me with LOVE








The next thing boost up my happiness are my friends
Friends are the next important group of people in my life
I regretted I had lost soul-mates in my life
But I still glad to know those friends who stepped into my life
A very advance birthday celebration by SoonLing and WeiWen
Thank you for the high-tea session/girls talk and the elegance gift





A pieces talk session with Joey who borned a day earlier than me
Thanks for the Haagen Dazs treat
She is the one most understand me because we have almost the same thinking
but different characteristics
Happy 21st to you too!
p/s I know your top wish actually :P





Another Kbox session which I enjoyed the most
With this group of friends who I know less than two years
But in front of them I can be myself
Be freedom, be crazy, be whatever I want
Thanks to Daphne, JiaWei and Eugene who bring happiness to my day
Looking forward to our uni life together, hope to be classmates again
Thanks to HuiMing as my roommates and classmates for these three years too



Lastly, thanks to my fav Mentor who inspired me all the time
The one who talked to me when I facing difficulties 
The one who helped me in my final report and presentation
Who gave me encouragement and constant guidance to achieve my target
A deep gratitude to her, Ms Chian



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The past half year had brought me up
From a year two poly student who is still struggling in many decision
After CPTC, after the broken relationship, after IAP, after chinese new year
Now turning to a pre-graduating student
Next will be stepping into the next milestone
I turned into a person who see things differently
A person appreciate myself love myself more
A person who hope to be more cheerful and mature and independent
The one who loves family more than everything
I have a target to hit before year of 30

March 2013:

Looking forward to Graduation night and Taiwan trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment